US Nurses Processes
We present the 8 steps to achieve a successful evaluation and obtain the NCLEX-RN and PTE/TOEFL/IELTS certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing
- Professional/General Nursing/TSU
The only requirement to enter the program is to have a professional, General, TSU or bachelor’s degree in nursing since the program supports the validation process for the nursing and English exam, supports in the search for a job offer and, with help from the hospital, generates an immigration procedure with a permanent resident visa.
Formal start of the program at the administrative/documentary and academic level
- Collect initial documentation.
- Fill out forms and applications.
- Generate required courses.
- Send 0documentation to the USA.
↑ Case manager ↑
NCLEX-RN Training Program
- Start of the classes for the proficiency exam in Nursing
- beginning of classes for the proficiency exam in English
↑ Teaching Team ↑